Curozo – EdTech Startup
Duration: 2 months (June – July) | Location: Connaught Place, Delhi | Internship Stipend: Rs 5000
Curozo is a social discovery platform for youth, which harnesses the power of interactive content, and a peer network to make the process of career related decisions fun and meaningful.
About the Founders: We have significant experience in building online and offline communities and are now combining this experience to build a scalable ed-tech platform.
Swati Sahni: 10 yrs experience in the Education industry with stints at UNICEF, World Bank and Ministry of Human Resource Development. Graduate degree from Harvard. Bachelor’s from Lady Shri Ram College for Women. Fulbright-Nehru Scholar 2012-13.
Nilay Arun: Former Investment Banker with Deutsche Bank, Worked in the Financial Education Industry for 5 years. MSc Finance from University of London. Awarded Economic Times Young Leader. Member of Global Association of Risk Professionals, USA.
Social Media Intern
About the Role
- Develop relevant content topics to reach our target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Do community & influencers outreach. Manage (monitor +respond) online reviews. Advocate for Curozo in social media, engaging in dialogues and answering questions.
- Monitor/analyze trends, translate data into recommendations for revising social media, content marketing and SEO.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Excellent writing and language skills. Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
Graphic Design Intern
About the Role
As our graphic design intern, you will be involved in branding efforts at Curozo – collaborative brainstorming, sketching them into concepts, iteration and design. You must love communicating ideas in fun, simple and effective ways.
- Design creatives to be used on all mediums – Blog, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, including logos, social media graphics, posters, flyers, and others
- Conduct regular experiments on our target group to understand what kind of content they are engaging with.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of Social Media platforms & their respective participants
- Enthusiasm to work in an unstructured, startup environment.
- You need to have your own laptop
Growth Hacking Intern
About the Role:
- Execution of marketing campaigns – Including ideation, creation and distribution of collaterals. Measurement and analysis of impact on a daily and weekly basis.
- Campaign execution in Search Engine Marketing, SMS and Email Marketing.
- Ideate and execute strategies to grow and engage our online community.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Experience with website analytics tools: Google ad words, google webmaster, moz
- Passion for brand building and creativity. Desire to understand consumer behavior.
- Some work-experience in digital marketing role.
- Analytical mindset and data driven decision-making attitude.
Video Making Intern
About the Role
- Capture & create high quality photos and videos from concept to completion, including conceptualization, shooting, editing and post production.
- Conduct interviews to capture on film.
- You will be responsible for traveling to event sites to capture pictures and footage.
- Work in collaboration with the content written and social media team to collaboratively think of ideas for execution.
- Prior experience in video development and editing. Must have knowledge of video editing softwares like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Must possess laptop, video camera, editing software and other equipment needed.
- Should have a flair for video editing, ability to share narrative through visual media.
- We encourage ownership of projects and rely on the videographer’s accountability to produce quality work. Ability to work independently is a must for this role.
Content Writing Intern
About the Role
- Create the content strategy – different types of content to achieve the business outcomes of user acquisition, engagement, trust building and awareness
- Draft, edit and upload content for the blog as well as the social media channels
- Execute content partnerships with other established blogs and platforms
- Develop and execute a monthly content calendar on the blog and social media
- Conduct research on the target group to understand content they want to read
- Some previous experience managing a blog and/or social media groups
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exceptionally good writing skills in English and ability to create engaging content
- Strong organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple social media platforms
Full Stack Development Intern
About the Role
We’re looking to have a Full Stack Developer intern in our growing technology team. We are a rapidly growing start-up on course to become the largest student community in India.
You will play a key role in the development of modular front end and back-end code, leveraging the modern features of HTML5 and CSS3. You will work across the entire stack, from the front-end browser, database and backend.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Angular JS
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
- Knowledge of Java, MySQL, HTML and No SQL technologies like MongoDB, Redis etc.
- For the right individual there may be an opportunity to step into a more permanent role
Please send your CV and portfolio to careers@